Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
@ 0:45-0:47 is my favorite part...

Listen to what he says during this short clip LOL

Sums up EVERYTHING

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Looks like a waste of time. The dogs wanted to leave[hihi][hihi][hihi] But the girl in the tight jeans next to the weirdo looks good:D

SS!

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Was it just me or did this obviously burned out hippy reject just make no damn sense at all [confused] this reminded me of the circle from the 70's show.

Other point that had me scratching my head is when he says WE (Hunters) humanize the bears in order to see them as a threat,,,,, I can't even stop laughing to type, talk about one delusional bunch of ass hats [rofl]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
But the girl in the tight jeans next to the weirdo looks good
Tight jeans or not, anyone that goes to something like this is a looney toon [hihi][drinking]

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ohh yeah those BEAR people are not crazy at all, I don't know why we are not on their side...it all makes sense now. And all along I just thought they were nutty tree huggers, whack jobs and burn outs. I'm glad they held back their emotions

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
He doesnt have a brain because he cooked it smokin those big ass cheech and chong dubes. Christ, he could at least pass it around. Bogart....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.