New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's a quote from a post on their FB page I JUST saw.... "The bears could be guided/moved to the pineland reserve"

yeah, like the pied piper.. We can play a song and the bears will follow...[rofl] Seriously?!?

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
its cheaper to kill them [hihi]

·
Registered
576 Posts
They deleted alot of stuff you guys wrote. Such fucking tools, when they cant overcome our points with logical arguments of their own they delete them.

I will say though that thread has provided me some solid entertainment. Barney is an assclown of epic proportions

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Barney is an assclown of epic proportions
I tried to be logical with him before realizing he was just another wacko, my fault for thinking there could be an actual conversation with these people... oh well..

One thing I've noticed from stalking their profiles, etc.. It seems the "guys" in the group are just there trying to pick up women and get attention..... dont think they received a lot of love as children.....:D

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is right down the road.. im going to HAVE to stop by...
1. Monday, December 5 - Friday, December 9
We will have a presence at the Franklin bear weigh station (location below). It will be during daylight hours and the times will vary. If you want to help during this time, please contact Angi at [email protected] or call the APLNJ office at 732-446-6808 for additional information.

2. Monday, December 5 - Friday, December 9
Evening vigils for the bears will be held at the below location from 6pm - 7:30pm.

3. Saturday, December 10 from 12noon - 4pm- MAJOR PROTEST
Please join us at any time during this expanded protest. Location below.
Former Forest Maintenance Building.
20 Route 23 North
Franklin, NJ 07416

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
It seems the "guys" in the group are just there trying to pick up women and get attention
David Cerino is my personal favorite...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I can't understand why they would protest in franklin......Franklin ... what the hell is even there? a empty building that will be a check station 2 days later? They are out of their minds if they think they will win over the locals. most people are tired of dealing with the bears.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.