New Jersey Hunters banner

BEAR DID IT AGIAN

2K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  BOWHUNTERCOP 
G
#1 ·
Well the bear ate another stand agian, but this time it was BUCKFEVER'S stand. The bear ate the foam padding of the arm rest, and then dragged the stand about 10yds.

#5 ·
I think that bear is trying to tell you guy's something!!! LOL!!!
yea like...when are you guys going to actually learn?

G
#9 ·
If it's the same bear I saw yesterday while in my treestand that ate both my stand & BUCKFEVER'S, that bear was gorgeous, really thick fur, just a nice typical face, about 225LBS. If we end up hunting there during the shotgun deer/bear hunt, hopefully someone from my group gets him

G
#15 ·
Yeah, no need to use food for bait, just use a treestand. BUCKFEVER thinks the bears attack the treestands cause they are in large garbage bags, and they know food is in garbage bags, I think he is right somewhat, I really think, they smell the treestand and want to show whos boss, so they attack it sending a massage

G
#19 ·
I forgot to tell you guys, on Saturday October 29th, buckfever went to uncover his stand, and it was totally destroyed by a bear!!!!! He ate the seat, & the foam arm rests. buckfever had this really small piece of foam to sit on, and when I walked over and saw him sitting on it 20' in the tree all I can do was laugh. buckfever is home right now with his Lightfield slug in his hand, and he is shinning the br [no swearing please] on it, and saying some choice words for that bear......"GO AHEAD BEAR MAKE MY DAY!!!!!"

G
#22 ·
I know a guy that hunts not far from where we hunt. He was bsing with buckfever on Saturday while I was still hunting. He was up in our area this week and saw the bear, he said it would go 250lbs. must be the sameone I saw on October 1st that walked under me I said he would go 225lbs. also on the way out yesterday I found 2 droppings, 1 was huge and was within 300/350 yrds. of buckfevers stand location

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.