New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out fishing for a quick minute with hkdonfishn tonight, and when we were driving we saw a bear cub, it pay no mind to us, since it walked about 15 yards right in front of us, and crossed the road...wish we had a camera cause it perched itself on the guardrail....We had quite an adventure tonight, but i'll leave that story to be told by hkdonfishn!!!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Where was mom????

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Mom was a no show. That cub about 100lbs just did not care that we were there. He got to the guardrale put his front legs on it and just hopped over right ib front of the car and just walked away. This was in Andover by the 3 way at Lenepe rd right before 206. Wish we had the Camera with us. [up]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Yeah a yearling that mommy kicked out so she could go find some new boyfriends.;)

Cool encounter...too bad you couldnt get pics. Isnt that always the way?:eek:

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah it was the secong time i have ever seen a bear, and it was sooo close i was all excited, i cant wait to hunt for them!!!!

·
Registered
957 Posts
I live on that road. I have seen seven different bear two of them about 100 lbs. In my back yard

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
This Bear we saw was more then likely one of them. We saw it about a 1/4 mile past the one lane tressel bridge towards Andover.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts