New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kris please post the e:mail I sent you, in response to the bear hunt, we need as much support for this as we can get. Just in short my sister in Stockholm woke-up this morning with both of her rabbits aten by a bear. She is very upset, about this, she has had them for a long time. Just another reason to KILL these animals. Please help out.

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
The email about NJH...

Hi All,
There is a link at the bottom of this email to take a poll on the daily record website on the 2005 Bear Hunt. Please take a minute to vote "YES". Rich & I woke up this morning to a very upsetting & disturbing site. A black bear climbed over our 6' fence in the back yard & destroyed our two rabbit cages. Our two bunnies were killed, & I'm guessing dinner for that SOB. By the size of the hole in the fence, where he exited, he was not a very large bear. The state is bringing a trap on Monday to get rid of this thing. It's amazing, we have lived here for almost 9 years & have always had rabbits. We never had a bear go over the fence. Last year we had a mother & 3 cubs climbing the trees in the front yard, if anyone was going to kill the rabbits I would have expected it to be her. Thanks for your support on this matter.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Sorry to hear about the rabbits.

Hopefully we can put a dent in the bear population this year. (barring any last minute cancellations of the bear hunt)

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
if that happens next spring/summer I will have them in backyard here in LODI
You probably have them now.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree with you on the HARVEST part but, there are too many, once it's controled then we can call it HARVEST until then we should KILL then and for the ANTI'S I'll protect Kris on this one,and keep the comments to myself [mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts