New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bear® Primos Truth II Compound Bow w/ TOP END accessories for sale - $300 OBO

Lowering price from $400 to $300 OBO!

We know a lot of you have seen this bow before! I had it for sale here twice, between changes of heart on both ends I still have it but finally going to actually pull the trigger---down to $300 OBO and case included.

I put this for sale here at the beginning of last year and had quite a few offers, but switched jobs and ended up just not having the time to get a new bow and do all the setup work required. Took a buck in PA and in NJ again with it this year, always trustworthy.

This has been my go-to, tuned yearly, waxed strings after shooting, killed a lot of deer the last couple years. Ready to take into the woods and in perfect condition. Right-handed, can go up to 70#. Draw length at 30" with room DOWN. Bow is ready to shoot with all high-end accessories needed:

-G5 Metrao Strings Blue/Black
-G5 Blue Meta Bow Peep Sight
-G5 Blue Speed Studs
-Bone Collector Trophy Ridge 4-Pin Sight
-Alpine Soft-Loc 5-Arrow Quiver
-Trophy Ridge Drop-Away Arrow Rest
-Sims LimbSaver Fall-Away Arrow Holder
-Sims LimbSaver Coil Stabilizer
-Sims LimbSaver Split Limb Alpha Shox-Black
-PSE Vibracheck Limb Bands Bow Dampeners Neon Green
-Pine Ridge Nitro String Loop
-Camo Wrist Sling
-Black Kisser Button
-Plano Protector Bow Case-Black

The accessories alone are probably worth what I could sell this for. Contact me with any questions, for more info, or more pictures of anything--still fully tuned and honed in from this season.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pm sent very interested if not taken yet.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re-posting now that I purchased a new bow, someone can get a real steal, taking just $300 OBO

·
Registered
350 Posts
Is this a forgiving bow? Good for a new compound bow shooter? Can I adjust the draw length or do I need a press and a shop?

My 15 year old son wants a compound -- He can shoot and has with the PSE youth bow but he's outgrown it and ready for a hunting rig

If I follow the formulas online to get his draw length he's 25.5" -- Will this bow go down that far?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Season is right around the corner, last deal fell through as he ended up buying a different bow before I could make it to his area of NJ to deliver mine. Ended up just not getting around to putting it back up for sale here, but I still have it and would take $300 and hopefully could meet in person to make the transaction and avoid shipping costs.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
""""Is this a forgiving bow? Good for a new compound bow shooter? Can I adjust the draw length or do I need a press and a shop?
My 15 year old son wants a compound -- He can shoot and has with the PSE youth bow but he's outgrown it and ready for a hunting rig
If I follow the formulas online to get his draw length he's 25.5" -- Will this bow go down that far?""""

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it's very forgiving and would be a great bow for a new compound shooter as you can adjust the poundage way down. Draw length I'm unfamiliar with any way to do this besides bow press at a shop, and I also wouldn't want to mess with that if I was you if you've never done it before. Would only cost a couple bucks nothing crazy, to have a shop do this. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Answered PMs, have 3 wanting to buy if someone wants to make a higher offer and steal it they better come in today out of respect to the other offers!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A couple interested buyers, first deal fell through, please PM me again if you were one of the one's interested and still are!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Today's the day I'll be finalizing, please PM me if you have not yet and are still interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Back up for sale again boys! Last time had a change of heart and kept it but going to sell it this time! $300 OBO with case

1 - 20 of 23 Posts