Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lowering price to $250 OBO

This has been my go-to, BABIED it, tuned yearly, waxed strings after shooting, killed a lot of deer the last couple years. Right-handed, can go up to 70#. Draw length at 30" with room to change down. Bow is ready to shoot with all high-end accessories :

The accessories on this are worth as much as whatever price a buyer pays:
-G5 Metrao Strings Blue/Black
-G5 Blue Meta Bow Peep Sight
-G5 Blue Speed Studs
-Trophy Ridge Drop-Away Arrow Rest
-Alpine Soft-Loc 5-Arrow Quiver
-Sims LimbSaver Fall-Away Arrow Holder
-Sims LimbSaver Coil Stabilizer
-Sims LimbSaver Split Limb Alpha Shox-Black
-PSE Vibracheck Limb Bands Bow Dampeners Neon Green
-Pine Ridge Nitro String Loop
-Camo Wrist Sling
-Black Kisser Button
-Plano Protector Bow Case-Black

As I said the accessories alone are worth what I will sell this for. Contact me with any questions, for more info, more pictures of anything, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's the lowest setting on it?
Lowest setting as in poundage Mike? I don't know exactly but I messed with it at one point and cranked it way way down so my girlfriend could shoot it. I would guess I had it around 45 pounds at the MOST.

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Lowest setting as in poundage Mike? I don't know exactly but I messed with it at one point and cranked it way way down so my girlfriend could shoot it. I would guess I had it around 45 pounds at the MOST.
Those limbs are designed to have a 10# range so if it maxes at 70 it should only be turned down to 60. Backing the limb bolts out too far could result in a bolt pulling out and the bow coming apart in your hand. The other issue is the end of the limbs in the pockets take a beating when limb pre-load is reduced too far and the added fatigue can cause a limb failure right near the pocket.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those limbs are designed to have a 10# range so if it maxes at 70 it should only be turned down to 60. Backing the limb bolts out too far could result in a bolt pulling out and the bow coming apart in your hand. The other issue is the end of the limbs in the pockets take a beating when limb pre-load is reduced too far and the added fatigue can cause a limb failure right near the pocket.
Thanks Beaverman. So let's clarify that Mike! It can go lower technically speaking but, 60 pounds is the lightest it should/could go for actually using it/hunting etc purposes.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you sir. Let me see if my son can pull back 60 lbs yet.
No problem Mike, honestly though might need to look more into what he said above. I had it at 63 pounds the whole time I hunted with it. Knowing what I know and my brother knows about hunting I highly doubt we would have it the low range of 60-70 pounds. Thinking it might be 55-65 range because you're supposed to really be towards the high end to maximize efficiency. Thinking it might go to 55 and I may have even used it at that for some time 3 years ago.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Kinda b.s. someone said they'll pay your new asking price that means its sold
Not still available to a higher bidder.
Didn't really think of it that way solid point it's not eBay. Thread closed, agreement in place to sell bow, sorry Nick!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.