New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bucks are on the move ! 11;00 am yesterday morning took a ride on the harley on green pond road. had a buck run almost right into me. i skid like 15 ft and had skid marks in my shorts as well . be carefull to guys and gals still riding their bikes.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I've had that happen to me too. SOB came right from behind the deer crossing sign like he knew it was there! It definitely puts the fear of God into you!

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I hit a doe with my car monday evening. if i was on my bike i'd be in the hospital right now, if i lived.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
RT 78 from Springfield to Bethlehem PA is loaded with deer..... coming and going i lose count of how many deer are dead on the road

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
First off glad your OK . I ride that road a lot the Bears scare me more than the deer on the bike . Have not been riding my bike for that reason especially at dusk . Thanks for posting . >>> great reminder .

·
Registered
10,374 Posts
there was a huge accident on rt18 tonight. looked like someone smacked a deer, lost control of the car, and crushed the guardrail. looked like the entire front of the car was gone!!!! fur and blood all over the road

·
Registered
71 Posts
Good to hear you didn't lay the bike down. Had same happen last year on my 48.. Almost fully locked up front end, luckily I eased up and just missed a nice buck. Feel like the rumble of the Harley's just sets them off...

Good luck out there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts