New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not going to go into to much detail, but Please remember that BB guns can be lethal. I got a terrifying call tonight about a family member who is 12 years old and fighting for his life due to a BB gun. I do not know al of the detail yet, but can not imagine what the heck happened. All I can do is pray. Please remind your kids of the danger with a bb gun.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for your prayers. The boy is doing better, blinked the other day and moved some extremities. He is fighting an infection now, but I am still hoping for a miracle.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got a call this week about an 11 year old cousin who was shot in the face witha bb gun an air lifter to a trauma ward in a coma. Apparently he wa sshot in the face by a friend accidentally. Still waiting on detials, too early to ask the parents since in a coma.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I hope your cousin recovers quickly with no side effects.

When I was a kid a million years ago, my Dad wouldn't let us have a bb gun. Instead we were given .22's. His rationale, we knew a .22 was a deadly weapon, and everyone thinks a bb gun is a toy.

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
Apparently he was shot in the face by a friend accidentally
nothing accidental about it... the kid who shot him did it on purpose. you have to pull the trigger to make the gun shoot [confused]

·
Banned
3,190 Posts
nothing accidental about it... the kid who shot him did it on purpose. you have to pull the trigger to make the gun shoot Now that is an ignorant remark NJ Bird Dog. I guess you were there to witness this right. There are such things as accidents. Maybe the kid ran in front of him when he was shooting at a can or something.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.