New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So to start I am getting rid of 2 old guns. A crosman 66 and 766. The only reason that matters is because I want to get a nicer version but around the same price. I've been meaning to replace the gaskets on them and just haven't. Figured I might as well post them on craigslist and find something new. Any advice?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to know. I'll post them elsewhere.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My phone won't let me post pics here an I don't want to be one of those guys that posts without pics. I would keep the 766 if the seals were easier to come by.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Armslist.com You can post without being a registered member and they use an anonymous e-mail system for initial contact.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright so back I the main question. Any BB guns under 200 that are reasonably good for the price? I've never bought one new so I don't know much about the newer models.

·
Registered
10,463 Posts
Any BB guns under 200 that are reasonably good for the price?
Ralphie is a Daisy Red Rider pro staffer ... it's the only gun that meets his exacting standards.

·
Registered
124 Posts
remember in nj you need a FID to buy a bb gun so watch out if you post them publicly on sites like craigslist in nj and COE is required also. for a stupid bb gun

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ralphie is a Daisy Red Rider pro staffer ... it's the only gun that meets his exacting standards.

lol, I hated that movie as a kid. My parents would watch it every year. My uncle even has the leg lamp.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I have a Benjamin , nitro piston pellet only gun . Super quiet and really nice gun , has some heft to it doesn't feel like a toy . Scope it came with was Ok .

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I prefer piston over the co2 rifles. I never gave any thought to be exclusive to bbs or pellets. To be honest assumed most guns could use both.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 20 Posts