New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Members: Here is a list of who's going and if they are bring someone with them. If I missed any members e-mail me direct!

Members should try and be there by 7pm here is the info!

Bazooka's Restaurant
457 Harmon Meadow Blvd.,
Secaucus, NJ
(201) 223-1234

Here are our members who are going so far...

Nightstalker911 + 1
Bowhuntercop +1
Dsaint004 +1
Outlawjt ?
Dragthor +1
Swiper1 ?
Browning 10 gauge
NJOUTBACKCOP
Deerseasonwidow +1
Buckfever ?
jerseyjim ?
jerseyhunter ?
hkdonfishn +1
broncosbp ?
gunnyfern ?
ghostbear ?
jrhunt ?
passthru125 ?
35whelan ?

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Hey Dsaint004,

I just wanted to thank you for putting all of this together. Seems as though you've done a wonderful job so far. Very well organized.

I hope you guys have a great evening.:) [up][up]

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Matty, hopefully everyone makes it! To bad you can't, maybe next time! Or are you just tell us you can't come, so that you can make a magnificent entrance! lol

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I can't go as the wife is working and I have to watch the kids......I tried to get a babysitter but the have to meet with the wifes approval. It is her way of keeping me Locked up in this place.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Does she let you hunt? or maybe she thinks the baby sitters are to good looking.
She doesn't let me hunt....I just go regardless of her resistance. It has taken years but she has finally given up trying to get me to stop hunting and fishing all the time.

As for the babysitters.....She has to make sure they meet her standards , so I guess there is a ring of truth in your comment.

Have a Good time and everyone be safe.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
can't make it guys[sad] hope i'll be able to get together another time. have fun and be safe[up]

Franco....

1 - 20 of 64 Posts