New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading my Bass Pro shop angler magazine last night and noticed they have just recently announced a new shop for Sayreville, NJ. It says it in the magazine but not on the website yet. Doesn't say where or when the grand opening will be yet. But still some good news for a rainy Monday. [up]

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
oh it's being built as we speak,but not where he said

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
What's the point?

I mean, what will they be able to sell, beef jerky and hand sanitizer?
[rofl]

[QUOTEoh it's being built as we speak,but not where he said][/QUOTE]

Well I heard a few different places. One in Atlantic City or one in Sayreville right off of the Rte 9/Parkway bridge by the bay or something rather. Basically it's across from the old Sayreville Movie Theatre....They've been digging there in that spot for a while now so who knows nowadays

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
Well I heard a few different places. One in Atlantic City or one in Sayreville right off of the Rte 9/Parkway bridge by the bay or something rather. Basically it's across from the old Sayreville Movie Theatre....They've been digging there in that spot for a while now so who knows nowadays
You forgot about Bellmawr [rofl]. I'll believe it when I see it.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I was reading my Bass Pro shop angler magazine last night and noticed they have just recently announced a new shop for Sayreville, NJ. It says it in the magazine but not on the website yet. Doesn't say where or when the grand opening will be yet. But still some good news for a rainy Monday. [up]

That is old news the reported that about a year ago it is going on the old lead works

·
Registered
6,175 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I live in sayreville and it has been a rumor for some time, but now its in all the local papers that construction starts this summer on a 200,000 sq. ft. store that will open in the fall of 2014.
O'Neill Properties is the developer.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
The Atlantic City Bass Pro Shops will be in the outlets right by the train station. The store is said to be considerably smaller than their normal retail stores....around 75,000 sq ft......and will probably be a clearance center type store......

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I live in sayreville and it has been a rumor for some time, but now its in all the local papers that construction starts this summer on a 200,000 sq. ft. store that will open in the fall of 2014.
O'Neill Properties is the developer.
I have been seeing them breaking ground over there and grading the whole area but the first time I heard the rumor, I heard that O'Neill Properties was trying to have it done by December 2013 and there's no way in hell that's going to happen because they haven't got much done since they started working there.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Cabelas IS opening in Christiana Mall (Delaware) in the near future per their website. NO NJ Plans. The latest I heard on BPS was the AC rumor; for fishing, etc. the Sayreville location on the Raritan River would make more sense.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
EXACTLY!!! Buy a decent gun and the trip pays for itself in saved sales taxes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts