New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went fishing today and met up with ctantillo and caught a cauple bass today. Here are two bass that i caught

Good luck to everyone tommarow trout and turkey hopefully we can get a turkey to come in tommarow

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
That spot hods some big one's doesn't it!! I was going to go there today, but the threat of rain kept me home! Were there a lot of people there?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I passed you as you were leaving. I met up with ctantillo until around 630. caught 3 16.5 inchers from that spot. I think they were the same ones. I marked it after the 3rd time. Definately a good time.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I couldnt make those damb things grow. I was setting the hook like it was my job though. allaroundsportsman is comming to the not so secret secret spot too.[ninja][hihi][ninja]

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow thats funny im probaly going trout fishing after i get my turkey maybe i will go there sunday and catch some bass

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up]

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Looks like the money spot you got there... I remember some other picks from the same spot.

Would you mind sharing what lake that is....

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Hypo peat moss ponds, correct? Fished and hunted there way before the state bought it, then it was truly a goldmine. Every year the hunting and fishing gets worse since they opened it to the public.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
where is this place located...looking for a nice little place to throw my new yak in tomorrow

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.