New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barnett Vengeance Crossbow for sale
I got a new Excalibur Micro crossbow yesterday because it is a new model this year and I wanted to try a re-curve crossbow. I also decided I don’t need two crossbows so I am putting my Barnett Vengeance reverse draw 365 FPS crossbow up for sale to help offset the cost of my new one which was $899.00. This bow is in excellent condition and comes with an Excalibur Tact-Zone Illuminated adjustable speed scope which costs $199.00 new. It also comes with 19 bolts and one de-cocking shaft and a Horton Soft Case in black. The bow was $899.00 new and the case was another $69.00 The arrows cost approximately $200.00 My total investment in this equipment was $1367.00. I am looking to get $650.firm for the entire package plus any shipping charges. That is less than half of what I spent on the equipment so I don't think you will not find a better deal on a Vengeance anywhere. Please P.M. me if you are interested. P.S. Yes I have killed several deer and one 250lb black bear with this bow so I know it is a killer and a killer deal! Thanks all!
Taken from Barnett's description of the bow..
The Barnett Vengeance represents a quantum leap in crossbow evolution. It is the first crossbow to combine a lightweight CarbonLite Riser with reverse draw technology. In this radical new reverse draw configuration, the limb pockets are moved closer to the trigger assembly and the limbs face forward on the bow, thus shifting the center of gravity closer to the shooter’s body. This drastically reduces the weight at the front of the crossbow, which is essential for a well-balanced shot. The most technically advanced riser ever created for a crossbow, the CarbonLite Riser removes approximately 43% of weight from the riser, which dramatically shifts the balance point to the shoulder. The combination of the reverse draw design with the CarbonLite Riser allows the Vengeance to provide the steadiest and most accurate shot possible. Decorated in a carbon fiber finish or in a high-definition camouflage, the Vengeance is available through retailers as a complete package with crossbow, quick detach quiver, three 20” arrows and an illuminated 3x32 Multi Reticle Scope.
Features

• 43% Lighter Riser with our Patented Carbon Riser Technology
  • Reverse-Draw Technology
  • Adjustable Pistol Grip
  • CROSSWIRE® String and Cable System
  • 18" Axle to Axle

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
WOW, that's a heck of a deal!!! I have this bow and it's fantastic, it's super quiet and yet packs one heck of a punch. Grab it quick, I can't imagine it's gonna be available very long.

·
Registered
1 Posts
WOW, that's a fantastic offer!!! This bow is excellent; it's really quiet while yet delivering a powerful punch. Grab it while you can, since I doubt it will last long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts