New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Last night I got a doe, but didnt take it to a bank a doe check station. So now I need to take to more does in order to bank one?

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Yup. At least 2 does (from EAB zones) and your buck must all be taken to a B-A-D check station.

Don't confuse this with earn a buck, though. You may still now take a buck during this season as long as that doe was taken from an earn a buck zone.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Participating Bank-A-Doe Check Stations for the 2005-06 Deer Seasons

(Numbers correspond to locations on Bank-a-Doe Check Stations Map)

1. County Line Sport Shop, Hackettstown, Warren County
2. Hi-Way Sport Shop, Washington, Warren County
3. Owl's Nest, Warren Glen, Warren County
4. Gladpack Sunoco, Gladstone, Somerset County
5. Person's Processing, Lebanon, Hunterdon County
6. Neshanic Farm, Home & Garden Center, Neshanic Station, Somerset County
7. Mignella's Hillbilly Hall, Hopewell, Mercer County
8. Sportsmen's Center, Bordentown, Burlington County
9. Mike's Sporting Goods, Hainesport, Burlington County
10. Bordy's Outdoors, Florham Park, Morris County
11. All Season's Sports, Jamesburg, Middlesex County
12. Bill & Ken's Taxidermy, Morganville, Monmouth County
13. Brick Armory, Brick, Ocean County
14. Grizz's Bait & Tackle, Forked River, Ocean County
15. V. Roche & Sons, Whitehouse Station, Hunterdon County

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, so the next 2 does I get I take to B-A-D check stations, and then I will have them banked for permit season correct?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
The BANK-A-DOE Program is NOT all that, and it's a pretty lousy system unless you live or hunt near one of htose B-A-D check stations. You have to check all of your deer at that same check station to use the program.

I hunt in Sergentsville (near Flemington) and the nearest B-A-D Check Station that I know of is the Owl's Nest up on Rte. 519 close to 45 mins. away just below Phillipsburg!!!

If the state were subsidizing my gas tank on my Bronco, then maybe I'd take advantage of the program otherwise until NJF&W get computerized to end the nonsense, I p [no swearing please] on this program!!! [sad][mad]

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
outlaw...Neshanic station isn't that far,maybe 20 mins from sergentsville.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Then I am not gonna worry about banking a doe, cause none of the check stations are anywhere near wehre I hunt or Live.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I hear you Outlaw, none of the participating BAD stations are near me. It sucks. I don't understand why all checks stations aren't BAD stations. Makes no sense.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Heres a Question. I have taken 2 Does and fulfilled my Bank a Doe requirements.( Zone#13) Now I also hunt Zone #2 which is not considered an EAB zone. But during Sept season you need to shoot a doe first.Do I now have to take a Doe in Zone #2 before I can shoot a buck there????????????????????????????

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
JT....Hit Pearsons Butcher on 31...He is about 15 min North of the 31 circle on the opposite side.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
I don't understand why all checks stations aren't BAD stations. Makes no sense.
The BAD statations are manned by the division outside the shop and have nothing to do with the station. Atleast this was the case when I went Saturday. Anyone else have the same experiance?

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
JT....Hit Pearsons Butcher on 31...He is about 15 min North of the 31 circle on the opposite side
Wouldn't Neshanic Station be closer for him? I thought that pearsons would be farther for him,eh..maybe not.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts