New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Nice! I saw a really fancy(expensive) sign at the end of a lane in upstate N.Y. that said "There is nothing up this lane worth dying for...NO TRESPASSING"

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Seen it before. An oldie, but goodie!:D

·
Registered
640 Posts
im sorry bun my gfrand sent a pi of couger that got hit dy car in norty east penn can i send some one tex pic

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
...im sorry bun my gfrand sent a pi of couger that got hit dy car in norty east penn can i send some one tex pic...
...It puts the lotion on it's skin...

Back to the topic..
My wife and I were riding 2up on my bike through Bucks County Pa and found ourselves heading up a road leading to a very rural area. Midway up the hill we saw a well made sign nailed to a tree that said,"Neighborhood Watch, We're all well armed, trained and we don't call 911".

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
^[rofl] what the hell is gscounten trying to say[confused]Dlouis,now that's a sign worth having in a neighborhood.[up]

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
I think a cougar driving a car ran over his girlfriend and sent him a picture...or something like that

·
Registered
286 Posts
"""im sorry bun my gfrand sent a pi of couger that got hit dy car in norty east penn can i send some one tex pic ""'

Where the hell did the English language go?

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
im sorry bun my gfrand sent a pi of couger that got hit dy car in norty east penn can i send some one tex pic
"Ron says you need a reservation to get a cinnamon bun in Hollywood." Close enough, mom. Close enough.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I'm sorry bun my gfrand sent a pi of couger that got hit dy car in norty east penn can i send some one tex pic

"I'm Sorry, the bun was grand and so was the pie, they were eatin by a cougar. My car died in the northeast and I cant find my pen, I sent someome a picture of texas

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Translation:

I'm sorry but my girlfriend sent a pic of cougar that got hit by car in northeast penn can i send someone text pic.

I assuming he would like to post it up on NJH but is not sure how.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
I think a cougar driving a car ran over his girlfriend and sent him a picture...or something like that
"I'm Sorry, the bun was grand and so was the pie, they were eatin by a cougar. My car died in the northeast and I cant find my pen, I sent someome a picture of texas
Holy cow, I am laughing so hard I almost cried. That is some funny stuff. [up][up][up]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts