New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo Bacs, Let me guess.....Hmmm, You drive a newer Explorer, and your license plate says "BACS", with the N.J. Bowhunters Federation on it....Right?

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Hey, now that T rat's by my name.[mad] What do all the diff. pictures stand for? the amount of posts? If so they don't jive with some peoples numbers.:)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Bacs - Quick questions -

(1) Do you drive a truck/SUV with a deer hauler made out of the metal frame from an old correctional facility bed? If so, I remember meeting and discussing the deer hauler with you (or another corrections officer from North Jersey) about a year ago at the Sunset Convenience Store over on Rte. 12 and was wondering if it was you.

Also, could you be in the club in Sergeantsville that had one of its members hit a nice size buck in 2003 - 2004 hunting season that they tracked across woods and farms between Pavlica Rd. and Reading Rd. with the search ending on Sergeantsville-Locktown Rd.?

If yes to either of these questions, we may have already informally met. As you know, it's been the same group of guys hunting the area for many years, and especially in the Sergeantsville/Delaware Twp./Kingwood Twp. area - There's so few public places and huntable places that we've all probably seen each other or have talked at one time or another in passing.

I drive a full size Bronco (w/deer hauler during the season)and UBNJ plates - Can be found at Canyon Creek Grill on Sundays around 9:00/10:00 AM for breakfast if I'm out that way during hunting season and during trout season from April - 4th of July weekend. Look for the guy with tattoos, goatee, and shaved head. If our paths cross, I'll cover the breakfast tab!!!

After that first weekend in July, it's back home for clamming, crabbing, and saltwater fishing until Sept. Bow Season opens up.

·
3,413 Posts
Yo Bacs, Let me guess.....Hmmm, You drive a newer Explorer, and your license plate says "BACS", with the N.J. Bowhunters Federation on it....Right?
I drive a 2004 Sunset Orange Chevy Avalanche with United Bowhunter plates that say "BACS". Have you seen me?

·
3,413 Posts
(1) Do you drive a truck/SUV with a deer hauler made out of the metal frame from an old correctional facility bed? If so, I remember meeting and discussing the deer hauler with you (or another corrections officer from North Jersey) about a year ago at the Sunset Convenience Store over on Rte. 12 and was wondering if it was you.

Also, could you be in the club in Sergeantsville that had one of its members hit a nice size buck in 2003 - 2004 hunting season that they tracked across woods and farms between Pavlica Rd. and Reading Rd. with the search ending on Sergeantsville-Locktown Rd.?
1. No I don't have a deer hauler - though I like the idea of the one you posted above.

2. Haven't been in a Club for many years. The property I hunt now I originally hunted with the DeCou Rod & Gun Club. People bought the land and Club members did not respect their wishes, so the Club was not invited back. My Father & I were, and have been there ever since.

I hunt property adjacent to the Knight Farm on Upper Creek Road.

·
3,413 Posts
These are pics of the Av.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BINGO! Bacs,thats the truck,that I seen.

I seen you up at the Sportsman Center on Wednesday night. I was the skinny dude wearing the Eagles-Patriots Super Bowl shirt.I was mostly in the fishing department.But I walked out with a black Bushmaster gun case. I just took my .308 BLR up there for the gunsmith to take it all apart, clean it,oil it, and give me the stock and forearm so I can strip,stain,and put a new finish on it.
I didn`t see your truck until we were pulling out of the parking lot.It`s funny, I told my buddy that I knew the guy who owns that truck,He said "how do you know him?". Then I told him from this web site.Then he just looked at me with a wierd look.You know those oldtimers!

·
3,413 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts