3,413 Posts
I'll get at least 2 votes!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Forrestor is better then Corrzine

·
3,413 Posts
All kidding aside, Corzine would mean the end, or limitation, of a lot of things that we enjoy. I will be voting for Forrester.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Ok, as much as I would like to see BACS as our Governor, any vote for anybody but Forrester gets Corzine in office. Period. End of story.

So for now on I don't want to see anybody say they are voting for anyone else but Forrester. If you do you are assisting in taking my hunting rights and guns away. That is a bad thing and you don't want to be part of that.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Any Hunter and gun owner that votes for Corozine has got to be doing CRACK. Corozine has vote, along with his left wing cronies (too many to mention) AGAINST evertything that has to do with the Second Amendment to our Constitution. He was one of the forces behind burying the gun companies with frivolous suits. Out of two bad apples I would rather eat the one that is just overly ripe. My two cents worth

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
BACS for Senate!

·
3,413 Posts
BACS for Senate!
lol......

I was actually thinking of the Assembly in a few years.....Dist 14.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
I was actually thinking of the Assembly in a few years.....Dist 14.
[up]

endorsed!

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Has anyone seen the latest Forrestor commercial on tv?

OMG...its gonna be tuff to vote for the guy. I want too... but... I don't know.

I am definitely NOT voting for Bor-zine.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
What you don't like the Democrats for Forrester commercial?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Hey Drag have you looked at the bottom of the site. There is a link to Corzine for Governor. Are we making a political statement here?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
At the bottom of the screen where the ads are their was one for Corzine-Rebates. I went to it to see what it was and it put me on his Corzine for Governor website. (I get it on page 1 of the post.)

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
You don't have to tell me blood. And I have potential family working for him and his campaign.

·
11,226 Posts
At the bottom of the screen where the ads are their was one for Corzine-Rebates
Google looks for key words in the posts and picks the ads.. I remember one day we had a Peta ad on the bottom!!! LOL! Drag nipped that one quick!!!!:p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts