New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
3,413 Posts
Pics will come later. It's about 3:44am. The boat owner said no to the bow, but we did catch some blues tonight.

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
We had a good trip! Weather and water were perfect! Good to meet Bacs and JerseyJim.. We had alot of free entertainment on the boat. I kept hearing guys yelling for Ralph! :D

Fishing was slow but it was still a good time! Man am I tired ...[sad]

·
11,226 Posts
This trip was hauntingly familiar to Saturdays fluking trip. I spent the the whole trip watching the person right next to me catching all the fish! JJoe was on fire!!![up] He earned the nickname Bill Dance for all the fish he was pulling in![up]
It was great to meet JJoe and Bacs![up] Bacs won the first fish pool (I still think it was fixed) The fish looked like it still had ice around it's eyes from the freezer!:D Bacs is a wild man!![up]
It was a great trip and I met some cool people![up]
The entertainment was worth the trip alone! A lot of ball busting and I a lot of people looking for some guy named Raaaaaalph who must of fell overboard. A lot of guy's were leaning over the rails looking towards the water calling his name![sad][smirk];):D
Thanks again for the invite Bacs[up] JJoe it was a pleasure to meet you![up] I look forward to more get togethers in the future![up][up]

·
3,413 Posts
Man, I had a GREAT time. It was good to meet Joe & Jim, and there ain't no doubt Joe was on fire last night.

I have to admit that I've never seen so many GREEN people in one place!

The only bad part of the entire night was losing my hat and beer on the way back in!

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Your right Jim...Bacs' fish was little stiff when he brought it over the rail..I followed with the second fish that was good for 40 bucks..(where's my money bacs) Jerseyjim was a good date for the night..We may see each other again.:D:p You lost out hk:)

Bacs..I didn't think you would remember the good hat and full beer you lost...

Ralph green....Man the galley looked like a sick bay!!:)

·
3,413 Posts
Bacs..I didn't think you would remember the good hat and full beer you lost...
I even remember the drive home.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts