New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got back from wyoming on saturady.i want to thank duane from watlington outdoors for setting up another great trip..we arrived the weather was really not good for antelope hunting night temps were 40 and during the day was 70's,. the first morning was foggy and cool' but i was enjoying the view. at around 8.30 my buck came into a mineral lick witch was out for the cows, and let me tell you i never seen an animal more constint on the look out than these animals. he came in than bolted, came back bolted agian..till finally i timed it right and he was down with in 40 yards.the other days i sat the blind with my friend and were seeing up to 20 animals a day.his problem was with the cows all around him.. he couldn't get a shot and when he did ,he ended up hitting the edge of the blind window 2 times, needless to say he is still beating him self up.it was great trip ,but a very long long long day sitting in those blinds..my buck scored 70 5/8 sci(book).. and will also make the book for pope and young when it drys..

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Very cool congrats bud[up]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
very nice ,congrats[up]

1 - 20 of 62 Posts