New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Awesome Deer!!!!!!!! [up] I should have moved in with my grandparents in Little Silver. I would have had the best of both worlds. A short ride to colts neck to hunt and a short ride to the boat in Ah to fish.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
That is a nice deer!

B

·
0 Posts
WOW, now thats a deer, and can show the rest of the world that little NJ can produce BIG deer[up] congrats to hunter who got it

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is another 170 cl [no swearing please] that was missed today at 15 yards - I sat from 9:30 till 1:30 hoping he might cross the street to my side and go for a cruise - didnt happen. Just hope someone gets him and he doesnt end up hit by a car.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Another 170 cl [no swearing please] missed today???????????? Christ, how many of these huge deer do you guys have down there?:D

B

·
0 Posts
any of you guys in that big buck area need a lifetime of PBA & FOP CARDS?:p:D[up]

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gods truth - was 4-500 yards across a road from a stand I have. You really would not beleive the gene pool - and they get to be 3-4 years old in some green acre pieces and in the houses.

If it is shot I will know and will hopefully get a pick of it.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Kah...anytime you need me to come down there and show you guys how to harvest one of those monsters let me know!!!! Obviously the guy who missed at fifteen yards needs a lesson. JK LOL;):D I bet you that guy isn't getting any sleep tonight at all tonight. I would prob miss if he was five yards in front of me on the ground. I would be shaking uncontrollably if i saw something in the 170's under my stand.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
already got the gold family card - but appreciate the offer - I have a stand for bow only that is on a horse farm. I have tomorrow to nail something good. Then the shot gunners and muzzleloaders will be in with me from the horsefarm next door - which will move the deer to night

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the guy said his arm hit a branch - but we all know that story - I have nothing to say about it - he had the shot we all dream about

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
I seriously feel sorry for the guy...I'd prob jump out of the tree after i saw my arrow miss a deer like that.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts