New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
This is right up my alley, might have to jump on it, would have to relocate to "that" end on the state though.

Only problem is, if their product doesn't leave the ground you will be out of work quickly.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Thanks for posting this

I sent my resume. I think it is for Concept Archery they are in the Hackettstown area. I spoke to them about employment when they were at the Whittingham shoot last year. I had the guy's business card and sent him a unsolicited resume recently, but never heard anything.

Only problem is, if their product doesn't leave the ground you will be out of work quickly.
Doesn't matter for me I am unemployed anyway.

+

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
De has some great WMA to hunt such as little creek. You can pull into the lot pick your stand thats not taken and either go to their wooden stand site or set your own up at that stand site. Hard huntin but nicely set up. Sept 1 opens I do believe.

Good luck with the job interviews.

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
I think it is for Concept Archery they are in the Hackettstown area.
Add mentions crossbows and very recently one of the principals of Concept told me they were not going to moveinto crossbows with their design. I do not think it is them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.