New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12/13/11 5 Mergansers and 1 Buffalohead shot with twowitken..i would like to personally thank Ken for allowing me to tag along with him, it is great that there are guys out there like Ken who helped me harvest my 1st ducks and also kept me entertained by making me laugh. This was such a memorable hunt for me and i will never forget it for as long as I live..Ken is 1 of the coolest guys i have met, as well as most experienced in every hunting there is..He makes me crack up!! Thank you so much Ken, looking forward to another memorable hunt with you!!!! [up][up][up]

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
Ahahah told you Ken's the man![up]

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Nice job guys[up] Aj is now hooked:D

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
haha look at that smile hes hooked nice job guys

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Congratulations to both gentlemen [up][up]

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Man he could've let you at least shoot some real ducks. [hihi] Just kidding, that's great man, those mergs can be fun to shoot when they go darting by. Congrats on your first of I'm sure what will be many in the future. [up][up]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
very nice guys 2 thumbs up [up][up]

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Hey Ken I see the duck boat I sold you is working out good for ya. I'm glad to see it getting good use.

To everyone else, Ken is a really good guy. Super nice and I know I'd like to hunt with guy. Maybe one day in the future.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts