New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
I wonder if we could get that bear relocated to Susan or Angie's back yard? It would speed up the NJ bear hunt clock a little.

·
Registered
17,068 Posts
Had just read this article on another forum. Same can happen here, so those who think feeding the bears is a good idea, this proves otherwise, IMO.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Why is he an idiot? Everyone knows that if Emperor Corslime manages to get reelected this is the only way anyone will take notice and even then it will somehow get twisted around so it's the person's fault.

We have been saying for years it will take this type of tragedy to get people to take notice, I would rather it be her than anyone else.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Why is he an idiot?
Because he wishes someone would die, to further his agenda. I want a bear hunt, but I don't want someone to die to get it.

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll be honest - if this did happen to one of the anti-kooks we have here in this state, I wouldnt shed a tear.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Because he wishes someone would die, to further his agenda. I want a bear hunt, but I don't want someone to die to get it.
Agenda or not New Jersey's current bear management strategy that does not incliude population reduction and control is going to lead to a tragic human bear encounter eventually. Since these people feed the bears, lie and use any means to eliminate hunting, I would rather see them killed by a bear than someone who supports or is ambivalent about hunting.

Stuttering Jon's interference to further his political career will be to blame, not some hunters wishes.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
I'll be honest - if this did happen to one of the anti-kooks we have here in this state, I wouldnt shed a tear.
Me neither. You play with fire, you get burned. Too bad.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I would have given the bear salt,pepper and ketchup then a cool Heineken to wash it down [drinking]

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
What ladybird said ! If it's bound to happen, might as well be to the asswipes that caused the problem.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Fine her next of kin for not having her in a bear proof dress.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks it's sad?

I mean, even though she shouldn't have been feeding bears...It's still terrible that she was killed....especially in such a horrific manner. She was an older lady. 74 years old and reportedly had dimentia. My grandfather is 90 and has that. He doesn't even know who his wife is or if he's in his own house. He asks if he can go home all the time.[sad]

Also, was this Grizzly bears or black bears? By the weights of the bears reported, I'm guessing black bears, but I guess it could be small grizzlies?

Terrible tragedy. Terrible way to learn a lesson.:(

Hopefully it doesn't come to that here in NJ...but I'm afraid it will if we don't do something about the bears soon.[confusedagain]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts