New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So. Has anyone tryed it out today ? What do ya think ? I tryed it out and it wasnt as automated as I thought it would be. Nailed a nice doe for the freezer at about 4:15, found her and made the call. The phone rang and it welcomed me. "Thats cool" Then I heard the dreaded, please hold for the next available representative [confusedagain]. I looked at my watch and its now 4:45. I said to myself, wow right now is probably rush hour for people checking in I wonder how long this is gonna take ? After a 35 minute wait I finally connected with sombody. The first thing she asked me was for my drivers license number ? Never read they were gonna ask for that in the digest ? Any ways I think its a good thing. All in all it took about 45 minutes. But after all, this was New years day after 5:00 o'clock and I dont think I would have found a check station open in my area.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
After a 35 minute wait I finally connected with sombody.
Not a very good start. We're paying for this, they have to do better than that, holiday or not. You have to wonder though, why initiate this on a holiday when you're bound to be short-staffed.

·
Banned
528 Posts
my check in only took ten minutes[confused] i didnt think it was too bad for first day i figured hey at least its working unlike trying to get bear permits[wallmad]

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
I see I did the right thing by doing something else today instead of bowhunting.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Has anyone heard what there doing for 6 day ..are they still allowing two bucks? and if so how will they issue the second tag?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Has anyone heard what there doing for 6 day ..are they still allowing two bucks? and if so how will they issue the second tag?
Same way they are doing it now for winter bow unlimited zones they will give you another tag# to write on you license.
Come to think of it. Im in a zone where Im not aloud unlimited does. Im aloud 1 buck or 1 doe or two does. I got the suplement tags for the buck and the doe but what if I want to take a second doe. I was never given a number to me so I can take a second doe if I want ? What do I do now LOL. [wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Can we still go to a check in station or is that done and the phone is it? 45 minutes to do a phone check in? I can drive to a check in station and be done faster that that!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Can we still go to a check in station or is that done and the phone is it? 45 minutes to do a phone check in? I can drive to a check in station and be done faster that that!
if you kill one with a shotgun or muzzy you HAVE to goto the check station

Winter bow is only for phone/internet check

·
Registered
13,234 Posts
you cant take one buck over your watermellon patch I wouldnt worry about that second one piney[ko][ko][ko][ko][ko][ko][ko]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts