New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all,
I work for Liberty Mutual Insurance and would love to help anyone out who is looking for Auto-Home and/or Life Insurance by creating a free quote for you. I have been saving people on average $200-$300 a year in savings!(times are tough..who wouldn't love some extra money?) I am a fellow hunter who loves this sport and am willing to go above and beyond to help you or anyone you know! Not ready to switch but you have some questions about your current insurance?...just contact me on here, by phone, or by e-mail and I'll make sure to get back to you ASAP! I am here to make sure that you and your family are insured properly. Referrals are also always greatly appreciated! I am available anytime. I look forward to hearing from you, thanks again!

My information is:

Tobias Maron
Office #: 973-539-6080 ext: 50785
Cell #: 973-270-6568
E-Mail: [email protected]
549370_10101339012260749_401261871_n.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for providing such a good offer, but think that doesn't everyone have opportunity to pay for life insurance a lot of money. For me it isn't important, because i know how to earn supplementary money in internet just during online shopping, viewing websites and passing surveys. I understand that probably you don't believe me, but it is a truth. I was really surprised when i have found these offers reading inboxdollars review. Know I have money to buy some new equipment. Think that you also won't refuse from it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I switched about 5 years ago. LM saved me money and gave me better coverage on 2 vehicles and home owners. [up]

·
Registered
671 Posts
no problem anytime just voiceing my opinion when they screw you like they have me then talk to me until then bite me

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
I have hadliberty mutual for about 3 years now on 2 vehicles, both full coverage. The first year was great, I was only paying $173.00 a month for a brand new truck "f250" and fairly newer car "ford edge" I was ecstatic to only pay $173.00 a month because Geico was charging me $213.00. Well after the first year, my insurance went up to $219.00 and I questioned it and they said "well you were eligible for certain rebates for the first year then the rebates expire" I was pissed, but I sucked it up. SKIP TO THIS YEAR! My insurance went UP AGAIN! Now it's at $258.00!!! I'm furious! I've never ever had a ticket in my life, never had an accident, I'm a Government employee so every 2 years we do defensive driving courses, which they say save me 10%, OH! AND ON TOP THAT! since my credit union where I have my auto loan through is partnered with LIBERTY MUTUAL, I'm also eligible for discount if I would have switched to them, which I did! I'll definitely be looking for another insurance company. FU#K LIBERTY MUTUAL!

A quick horror story with them... when I switched to them I told them I wanted AAA "triple A" they said no problem and it would only cost me like an extra $2-$3 a month. Well last year, my wife's car broke down so I called my insurance company telling them I need a tow, the representative says "I'm sorry but you dont have AAA. WHAT?!! So instead of NOT PAYING for a tow, it costed me $100.00! The representative says that the AAA was never added and that all he sees is a "note in the computer that AAA coverage was to be added!"

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
is this the same compenneey n commercial that features guy sayin libertee bibbertee? if i see that commercial one more time im gonna go back to a tube AM radio and listen to just the static white noise all day. can you please play it less or change it up. that said ive been a Geico USER. commercials are less annoying and i havent found any better insurance out there. i remember like 20 years ago i was an all states guy. then they raised the crap out of my rates. when i asked they said i have toi help pay for others with bad recdords. i laughed and changed my plans. i says is this for reals? i just got money back because of the covid probelm. simple busines dynamics. keep some profit but send some back when your fatter than a fat kat...

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had this crap company. I was making a left and a girl drove into my rear left quarter panel. Her boyfriend pulls up and we exchanged information. The next thing I know Liberty Mutual is paying for their car and telling me I had to pay my deductible. I explained AGAIN she drove into me and that her "witness" was her boyfriend. They didn't care. I'd never think about being insured by such a crappy company again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts