New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
you will have to get a mounting kit from polaris. The kits are specific to the ATV you own. I think you said that you have a Polaris right?

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
let me ask you this...what components do i need for a complete set up? i have the winch already...abviously i need the blade...what else? i e-mailed polaris but they told me to call the nearest dealer...i dont like dealing with dealerships...id rather order the plow and install it myself...so can someone tell me what i need?

thanks

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
You need the mounting plate which bolts up under the frame. That stays on whether the plow is on or not. You loose a couple inches of clearance but it is a good brush guard. That's it. Winch, plow, mounting plate and you're done. I have the Sportsmen 600 2004. I have to say I love the machine but Polaris customer service sucks!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I don't know what the lift kit is? My machine came with the winch. I only purchased the mounting plate and plow... I hope this helps you. You're going to be amazed at how easy it is to mount the darn thing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts