New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a really good atv dealer. i'm looking to buy a used quad in great conditon for nothing more than 4500. any help would be great, thanks.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
If your up north stop by the Kawasaki/yamaha sport center on rt 23 north. Great guys. I got all my machines through them.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
there are good used quads every where for sale in local want ads, streats, etc, just do ur home work and buy one that u will be happy with for a while. i myself like hondas, they last a while. but i would love to have the new kawi brute force

·
Registered
747 Posts
Kawasaki/yamaha sport center on rt 23 north
I've bought machines from both places ... and I think they are both honest places to do business with.

On the other hand, Town & Country Cycle on Rt 23 near Wantage outright lied to me to try to make a sale.

I got a couple of deep discounts at Ledgewood Kawasaki, but that place may be owned by other people now.

A bunch of times I crossed the river into Pa and went to Horn's Outdoor ... real nice people, rather give my sales tax to Pa than NJ ... once they didn't even charge me sales tax ("ship" to NJ), but you didn't hear that from me..

good luck.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Call Rusty Palmer in Honesdale, PA. I bought a Kawasaki Mule from them, their base price was $800 cheaper then Bergen Kawasaki and they did not charge sales tax, wound up saving about $1200.00 on the whole deal. They have a website http://www.rustypalmer.com/index.htm and will give you a quote over the phone, which a lot of places will not do. They gave me a quote over the phone for the mule when I was looking, and they stuck to the price. Great to do business with.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Rusty Palmers is buy far the best motorsports dealer on the east coast...Bought everything from generators to mules there for cheaper than any competitor.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Over the years ive bought 5 quads and 1 street bike from stumpys in neptune i coulndt get 1 free break in service . My friend bought a ymf450 at Mount holly power sports and they gave him all kinds of stuff so i would check out mount holly they carry yamaha honda and i think polaris.

·
Registered
565 Posts
not trying to hijack the thread but had a quick question.... what section on craigslist would have the listings for ATV's?

·
Registered
413 Posts
there was a rumor the stumpys donated quads to police, if you ride in areas that you are not allowed to keep that in mind....again this is a rumor not sure if thats true

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
looking for a utility quad. but thanks for all the responses, looking into some of them right now

·
Registered
630 Posts
I got a couple of deep discounts at Ledgewood Kawasaki, but that place may be owned by other people now.
Still the same Family that owns it. The daughter Noelle runs it now she has for the last few years. Don the original owner decided after he had cancer and beat it that it was time to enjoy himself. I used to run the Service and Parts Depts there. They are great people and very honest and Noelle will go the extra mile for you. [up][up][up][up]

·
Registered
132 Posts
ledgewood is good for in state. if you want deals, shop out of state....i got mine in ny....dutchess recreational vehicles.....jeff the owner there is an awesome guy....[up]

·
Registered
747 Posts
Yes, Noelle and Don. And sometimes Noelle had her little boy running around the place. They really are nice people. Glad to hear the good news about Don.

I thought that maybe they sold the place because the last time I was there to buy parts, seemed like other people were there, and I did not see Noelle.

Very cramped service area, right? Before they enclosed that little loading dock area, you did some work outdoors? I'm sure you and I have spoken many times.

Still the same Family that owns it. The daughter Noelle runs it now she has for the last few years. Don the original owner decided after he had cancer and beat it that it was time to enjoy himself. I used to run the Service and Parts Depts there. They are great people and very honest and Noelle will go the extra mile for you.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts