New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Attention Farmers,

Two experienced bow hunters looking to help out NJ farmers with any Deer problems you may be having. We've been scouting and working on WMAs and State parks looking for Deer, but unfortunately they've all moved and started to eat your crops.

Winter bow season ends on Jan. 31st. We hunt with compound bows, a two man ground blind, with a portable heater. We will handle all of the processing of the deer and WILL CLEAN UP AFTER OURSELVES!!!

Our #1 priority is respecting your property. Willing to pay for lease of land.
If you need any filming/ editing of any video/ media footage I can offer my services. I've been traveling the country working on TV shows.

**I'm new to the the forums and I get I'll be getting my fair share of criticism. I travel all the time as a producer and camera operator, but coming home to hunt in NJ with buddies I grew up with is always a pleasure. I'd like to thank those of you on this forum who have and are helping me out.**

Please contact me anytime, we look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Craigslist Post: HUNTERS AVAILABLE TO HUNT DEER ON YOUR FARM PROPERTY!

Here are my trail cam results from State Parks and WMAs

Pics from Zone 6:

Pics from Zone 5:

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Thanks for mentioning that "most" hunters are slobs. [down][down][down][down]
Let us know how you make out. [lol][lol][lol][lol]

Ok, now you edited the original thread so my comment is no longer valid.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts

A few recommendations:
-You can remove the part of the hunting zones. If he knows which deer management zone he lives in, he probably doesn't need your help hunting the deer.
-You need to offer something in return. Cash is king. Skilled services may also be in need.

Good luck with that Craiglist post. Follow up and let us know how it works.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Updated

Eskimo, thanks brotha. If you need any professional video recording/ editing done please let me know. Or if you even want to hear about some reality TV stories I'm more than willing to share ha.

·
Registered
702 Posts
This is my favorite post ever. If you find a farm that actually responds to this I am sure we all would love to hear what they had to say. Unfortunately here in new jersey hunting land no longer is obtained by helping kill deer since clubs have shown farmers that they pay was to much to hunt sucsuch small deer 30 to 50 and acre to lease is rediculous I lease in ohio and ny for 10 an acre or less. Also not to many crops around for deer to damage in january. But hey if it works great good luck but most likely the farms are getting paid top dollar by some club to hunt the land and most of them don't farm the land themselves most have a farmers that pays for farming rights to the land then also have a gun club that pays hunting rights so the guy who's crops are being destroyed most likly don't have the right to allow hunters on the land unfortunately this is what the garden state has become. People pay 50 an acre to shoot 6 spikes a year bc hey if they let them go to get bigger someone else will shoot them lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.