New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Glad to be here, I've been an observer on this site for a few months, and just decided to join the party. My name is Vinny, I moved here from NY 4 yrs ago, and have been hunting for 18 yrs so far. I have been hunting NJ for the past 2 yrs, mostly Monmouth Co. I hunt in Livingston Manor NY, with both Bow and Gun. I haven't started shotgun hunting yet, but will likely start next season.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Vappac,

Welcome to the site. Don't be a stranger. Post some things about yourself and/or your recent hunts.

David

·
Registered
440 Posts
Thanks, its been a fun ride just observing. There are a few characters out there!!!
Some great pics of some nice bucks on this site, congrats to all. I too scored on the gun opener in NY w a nice 6 point, that dressed at 170 lbs. I'll try to get some pics on here soon.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'm hunting a small private tract of hardwoods in Farmingdale. Second year there saw my share of does (no interest) and a few decent bucks (shooters to me but no monsters). Unfortunatley no luck this year in NJ. Will go at it again in 06.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Thats a good area with great genes! Stick with it - passing the smaller ones will lead to great hunting going forward. State typical bow record came from not to far from there - Don't p [no swearing please] up winter bow if you have food for them to eat.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Signing off for now, but if anybody can post instructions on posting images, I would like to get a pic of my deer on here. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bob from MontCo here. I live in PA and have been hunting for 35 years in PA. I've been a bowhnter for about 30 of those years. Some of you know who I am and for those of you that don't - I'm the county rep from the United Bowhunters of PA that was on the Lynn Doyle Show debating the pros & cons of hunting with Stuart Chaifitz & David Cantor for two years and Stuart Chaifitz and Lynda Smith last year. Now that you know me, who are you?

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Welcome bob, have a look at the thread, what does everyone do for a living. that should help:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.