New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1999 AA Blackjack for sale. All fiberglass, no wood. Transom is solid, no flexing what so ever. Has all required lighting and a bilge wired to a 3-switch panel. Includes spray dodger blind with lap canvas in mossy oak duck blind. Blind has been modified with a dog door that completely conceals your best friend. Also keeps him on the driest surface of the boat and out of the elements. Really easy to tether the dog to the blind as well so your dog doesn't break while you are shooting. The blind is also a great spot to store decoys while under way. It collapses flat with one pin for trailering. Motor not included. Rated for up to a 25hp, I had a 15 on it and never needed more. Drafts in the skinniest of water, so stable that you can walk all the way around the edge and not capsize it. This is a really fun and safe boat, it's just time for me to upgrade. Comes with locking cockpit cover and trailer. I have the title to the boat and valid reg for trailer. $2500 firm. Located in Bordentown. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422216262.726473.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422216274.051292.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422216286.533469.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422216326.855867.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422216339.774325.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why go all the way to VA? Support local hunters! Lol

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glass has first dibs on it since he contacted me first. If he passes on it Cousin is next in line. This one might not last, get in line while you can!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Nice boat good luck with sale. Guys this is a nice duck boat don't let pass you by.

Reactions: dgram36

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank GOD! Tax Return money will be here any day. I was praying she was sold by then. If it wasn't I would of had some explaining to momma about why exactly we needed 5 boats in the yard!
That's why I have a strict one in one out policy regarding boats! Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
That's why I have a strict one in one out policy regarding boats! Thanks guys!!

I have a strict just buy an awesome boat policy...

do canoes aqua pods and layout boats count???

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Originally Posted by GlassWater Outdoors

Thank GOD! Tax Return money will be here any day. I was praying she was sold by then. If it wasn't I would of had some explaining to momma about why exactly we needed 5 boats in the yard!

Who the f*** are you kidding it would be parked at my house.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts