New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys im new on here and have some arrows to sell so here is what i have
14 Easton 3-39/440 spine acc's that are 27 and 1/4"'s long without inserts they have 1.75 plastifletch vanes that are like new then i have
6 Easton 2712 x7 eclipse aluminum target arrows with 300 grain glue in tips
they are 29.5"s long and have 5" feathers that are new
then i have some 6 more 2712 x7 eclipse arrows that are 31.25"s long with 275 grain glue in tips and 5.5" feathers then i have some
12 Easton 2613's x7 cobalt's that are 30.5"s long with 260 grain glue in tips and 5" feathers
i would like to get 65$ for the acc's or trade for a extreme 911 raptor pins sight or another sight of that value but pm me if interested
20$ for either 6 2712's or 35 for the dozen
and 20$ x7 cobalt's but pm if interested in any of these arrows
thanks, Zach

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
might sell that stuff little quicker at archery talk , more indoor shooters there

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
might sell that stuff little quicker at archery talk , more indoor shooters there
X2 There aren't a ton of people looking for that kind of stuff on here. Archerytalk should get that stuff sold for ya as long as your price is good. Good luck. [up]

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
def cool you did that here too !!!! , suggestion was only because much of what you had listed here is for an indoor dot shooter, and a havent seen much talk of that here , ( though there are some) , but all those specaillty arrows for busting the x line, there were more there , for prob a quicker sale.

those 2712 must really look like logs , biggest I shot were 2512 and they were huge already

welcome to the site , its a good place [up][up]

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ttt pm replied
also have 6 3-28/500 spine acc's that are cut to 25"s long and
5 beman carbon speed arrows that are cut to 24.75"s with blazer vanes
also a
qad ultrarest hunter that's a little beat up but works 100% just came off my bow
and a extreme archery challenger 800 sight in realtree hardwoods camo with 4 0.29 pins
then i have a
6" dead center archery stabilizer thats black
20$ for the 3-28 acc's
20$ for my bemans
20$ for the qad
25 for the extreme
20$ for the stabilizer
would make someone a great starter hunting bow
will accept trades pm me with any offers
thanks,
zach

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
have any swaged cobalt 23"s,, im looking for some or how about 200gr pro points for the ce x jammers??

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Cool,I'm in Howell,hunt in Jackson among other places.you a member or shoot at black knights?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
yes,me also. how often you shoot over there? whats your flavor?3d,field or trad?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well i shoot over there alot when it gets nice out and i help set up the 3-d courses with my dad but i shoot 3-d and field and i hunt

1 - 20 of 39 Posts