New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Armalite M15A4 National Match AR-15

Lowering once again as I need to sell this! $900 to the first person to say they want it via a PM and by responding to this thread.

This is a fully legal NJ National Match spec AR capable of easily holding 1 MOA per manufacturers spec with Detachable Carry handle should you wish to mount optics. Armalite IMO offer some of if not the highest quality AR platforms and this M15 is in fantastic shape. I don't want it to leave the state but I can't afford to reduce any further.

Thanks again all and this is the last time I'll update this.

Lowering to $1100 before posting on GB. Thought somebody local might snap up the chance to own one of these rare rifles.

Selling my Armalite M15 A4NM with the National Match trigger group and setup. I bought this with the intention of taking part in NRA National Matches up at Cherry Ridge but haven't had the time to attend any..

The rifles extremely accurate, had less than 500 rounds down the barrel and is in great shape. I bought it brand new through one of the vendors on here. With the Handle Attached it qualifies for use in the NRA National Matches but if you remove it you can mount whichever optics/sights you want. Includes original manual. The only modification I made was to add the Armalite Harris Bi-Pod Swivel adapter which didn't require any permanent modifications and can easily be removed. The Muzzle Break was pinned by the FFL dealer prior to be picking it up, good guy! Easily holds 1 MOA with right ammo as stated on Armalite's web site.

Further details here:

http://www.armalite....spx?item=15A4NM

Looking for $1300 or very near offer. I'm located in North Bergen and am willing to meet half way.

Must have NJ FID, matching drivers license and of course complete COE forms.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lowering to $1100 before posting on GB. Thought somebody local might snap up the chance to own one of these rare rifles.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not really looking for trades but would take some money off for 308, 223, 45 Colt, 45 ACP, 38 Special, 357 Sig, quite a few variants actually! Thanks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
What a PITA! Sorry to hear that slayer1962.

I was sure somebody would snap this up as if you were actually looking for one you'd have hell of a time. I'll give it a week but if I don't get any takers I'll have to sell it out of state. Thanks all [tasty]

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lowering for the final time to $1050 or very close offer/combo with ammo - This is a fully legal NJ National Match spec AR capable of easily holding 1 MOA per manufacturers spec with Detachable Carry handle should you wish to mount optics. Armalite IMO offer some of if not the highest quality AR platforms and this M15 is in fantastic shape. I don't want it to leave the state but I can't afford to reduce any further.

Thanks again all and this is the last time I'll update this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts