New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read these regulation sets 40 times. According to the digest you can take a buck mon and tues in zone 11. wed is doe only. Am I reading something wrong he says that you can only take doe on mon and tues and a buck wed. Can someone clarify or is this a mistake in the digest.
http://www.nj.gov/dep/fgw/pdf/2011/regsets11-12.pdf

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone? bueller? anyone?

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[up] i don't usually muzzleloader hunt and he says he has been for years and every year mon and tues is doe only and wed you can shoot a buck. i'm keeping a copy of that regulation set in my pocket and I'm gonna try to shoot a buck mon and tues :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
I think the shot gun hunters that get the early permit season confuse their season regs with muzzle loader regs shot gun antlerless only before 6 day Muzzle loader Antlered or Antlerless thats 1 of the many reasons I choose Muzzle Loader over Shot Gun

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok cool!!!

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
buckster you have to see my license holder. NJ non resident bow, gun, muzzleloader, nj waterfowl permit, fed migratory bird permit. extended bow, pa resident hunting with archery privilages, pa migratory bird permit, Illinois non res..... the list goes on and on lol

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
Permit Muzzleloader----- Antlered or Antlerless: Nov. 28–29 w/purchase of a buck tag

Permit Shotgun-----------Antlerless deer only: Nov. 30–Dec. 2

You can only use a ML on Monday and Tuesday and only a shotgun the rest of the week.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
You DO need a three ring binder! HAha
I have to carry 2 lic pouches, 1 for the license and attached tags, 1 for all the "stamps" and tags and registry cards. And you need room of chalkboards to keep track of all the different zone regs, and zones per species, weapon/ammo per zone/per per date, and so on.

It is so much fun trying to explain permit seasons and zone dates and antlered/antlerless requirements, and then the bag limits and dates to a new hunter. Also with duck-- 6 birds....but... no more than 4 can be mallards, and no more then 2 mallards may be hens, 1 black duck, and we know the rest ( ihope for the duck hunters) LOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.