New Jersey Hunters banner

Are you f&*#%&@ kidding me?

2K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  00buck 
#1 ·
#4 ·
It is a big joke.
Apparently, the laws in place do not apply to the "higher ups".
This isn't even a 2A issue. Its more about politicians not abiding by the laws that are in place. As stated many times before, criminals do NOT care about firearms laws. We can now add politicians to this list.

#6 ·
Littlejohn would rather fight. The Brooklynite says he's willing to sue for his rifle rights.

Too bad the POS lawyer wont help him fight cause he ran out of money in return for her doing absolutely nothing.

#11 ·
You know what really gets me about Bloomberg? He is so anitgun that he sent undercover agents out of his own state to try and make straw purchases down south. All of his actions were illegal, but no one seems to care, because oh, he's trying to save NY from illegal guns.

Yet, every morning I watch Eyewitness News before leaving for work. And, at least three times a week they have stories of how someone was shot at a block party, or some kid was killed on his porch during a drive by shooting, or some business was held up and the owner was shot and killed. All of these things occurring in one of the NYC boroughs, and where is Bloomberg - NO WHERE!!! Oh, I'm sure all the guns used were legal (yeah right). Criminals can apparently run amock and shoot as many people as they want, but God forbid someone has a flintlock and actaully gives a d*mn about US history, and this guy acts like the freekin' Gestapo! [wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

#16 ·
All the hoodlums have there guns registered!! U guys are so silly!!! This is such crap.I guess if only police had guns there would be no crimes and no killings right??

#17 ·
The lead detective on the case told Littlejohn's lawyer that he had orders "from higher-ups" to pursue the case, according to an e-mail the lawyer sent to Littlejohn.
OK. Then sue the city in Federal Court for violating your consitutional rights.

Suponea the lead detective and compel him to testify under oath as to who gave the order.

Suponea that guy. And continue until you can sue Bloomberg personally.

And just think, if the NRA wasn't all worked up over crossbows, maybe they'd have time for this. [wallmad]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.