New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can;t wait but i'm thinking off getting a new stand before sat morning the one i have now is like 32 lbs and i saw i summit thats about 14lbs that sould help on those long walks in we'll good luck to everyone

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your not kidding me it's my back that carrys that thing 3/4 mile in tho the woods but once i'm up man that thing is sweat some times its hard to stay awake its so nice but i need somthing lighter for the long walks

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
YOU WALK 3/4 OF A MILE WITH SOMETHING THATS 32LBS ON YOUR BACK. AND I COMPLAIN FOR CARRYING A 25 POUND BACKPACK TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i gues you do but it's a whole lot more fun hunting then being in school :D

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME THAT AGAIN...THANK GOD I DONT LIVE IN SUSSEX COUNTY WHERE DEER AND STUFF ARE LIKE RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW... ID MAKE A BOW AND ARROW OUT OF PAPER CLIPS, RUBBERBANDS,AND PENCILS.

B

·
0 Posts
I'm ready,waited all year for this, I got lots of sick time, comp time, vacation time, and personal days to use.

I brought a new stand for a back up a few weeks ago, I thought it was the same model stand as the one I got, but it wasn't, so know I'm stuck with it, [down]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts