New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....went to the Home Depot with the family today....we were just pulling into the lot,......saw a parking space up on the end near the storefront[up] ...., we headed for it......wife put her blinker on,....... a
guy came across the street in front of us and this spot and stopped ,leaving his cart partially blocking the space[confused],.....opened the back of his silver.....PT Cruiser.....OK we can wait a minute.....so we waited......he unloaded his cart,......then the F*&$#! [email protected]@%**&....turns around and slides the cart 3 feet over into the middle of the space[confused].....so my wife tooted the horn,....thinking maybe he didn't see us waiting[spy]...he turns looks at us and says F*&# Y*@,[mad][mad][mad].....I about lost it,....I stepped out of the truck screaming at this guy,.....he jumped in his car....locked his door.....and made like I wasn't even there,.....looked over again and says it Again.....I wanted to rip this Fat bastard outta his car so Bad and beat his fat A&&[wallmad][wallmad][wallmad].....my wife and daughters sat there in the vehicle just behind him while I moved the cart....(still screaming what a piece of sh!t he was).....[smirk]to just off the left side of his so he had to turn some before he backed out.....I should put it directly behind his car[wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]....my wife started to pull in and he started to back out... I thought he was gonna hit her.....what a friggin douchebag.....from now on .....no more nice guy.....people like these need major Attitude Adjustments[wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]......next Time.....Call the squad[ko]......Somebody is getting a Beaten[wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]......I can not and will not tolerate this type of person in Society no longer.....

It is said ....Treat people the way you want to be treated....exactly how I'll approach another situation Like that[hihi]....it will get Ugly[up][mad]

WWWHHHeeewww.....,Thanks,....I feel better Now[rofl]

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
ghille, im sorry to say but the answer to your question is ,no there are very few nice people left in new jersey. i always say ,once you go over the delaware river , theres a whole new world out there. people will give the time of day. please/thankyou.no you first sir.new jerseyits get sqrewed and fu-ked and peed on everyday, we'er just brain dead to eveything. it is every sad to see and yes it burns the shit out of you. i want out in the worst way. but feel traped ,cornnered .and dont know how. be a duck. let it roll.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
all that over a parking space an a cart and you wanted to rip this Fat bastard outta his car so Bad and beat his fat A&& .....Call the squad Somebody is getting a Beaten the state need's to take your guns away from you if that's all it takes to have you go off on somebody

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all that over a parking space an a cart and you wanted to rip this Fat bastard outta his car so Bad and beat his fat A&& .....Call the squad Somebody is getting a Beaten the state need's to take your guns away from you if that's all it takes to have you go off on somebody

Guess you had to be there......if the situation had been the other way around.....and I mistakingly....(if thats what it was[confusedagain])....put a cart where a family was waiting to pull in... I would move it...., and say ....I'm sorry.... smile ....and move the cart.....VERY SIMPLE:D.....I'm not hard to get along with

.....in fact I'm more aware of my surroundings and would not have blocked the space while I unloaded the cart,seeing that the folks were waiting to park......as I just walked in front of them with their blinker on as they waited;)

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
I am a decent guy:D I think I am[hihi][hihi] karma brother karma, that guy will get his;)

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
When I first moved to Virginia my wife would get pissed any time she let someone in front of her in traffic and didn't get the "thank you wave". It took a while but we realized it's EXPECTED for people to be polite to others. No thank you necessary.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am a decent guy I think I am karma brother karma, that guy will get his
Ditto....You guys are right....Karma[up][smirk]

I guess my words are a little harsh.....but I KNOW I'm not the type of person that this guy was

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
.....Its the way I felt.....angry.....maybe not physically as I described,....but emotionally .....

it left me wondering what makes people this way.....unbelievable......I guess I was brought up to be courteous....and taught it in school etc.....

I can't explain it....but I think you know[up]

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Yup, People suck!!! Just like holding a door for the person behind you and they cant even say thanks let alone acknowledge you! WTF, No more Mr. nice guy! No common courtsey from anyone anymore. But the funny thing is, as soon as you leave this area people are much different. I had a guy in Arkansas ask how I was doing when I went in a store and actually waited for an answer. It was almost awkward. Anyway, sorry to hear of your experience, it's becoming common these days.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Sorry but that Karma crap is WAY over rated, you see these Aholes continue to be this way and it never seems to change.

You did the right thing confront these big mouth tough guys.

You drag that fat prick out of his car and jamb him into that cart you are doing a favor to others. I guarantee he will NEVER say a word to anyone again.

I seem to be a magnet for these big mouths, I told the wife a long time ago to put away a bail fund because it is inevitable. I carry a night stick/tire checker in my truck because hey I'm a realist, I cant whip everyones a$$ out there.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Is this a joke between buddies????

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
, I told the wife a long time ago to put away a bail fund because it is inevitable. I carry a night stick/tire checker in my truck because hey I'm a realist, I cant whip everyones a$$ out there.
[rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
your an asshle!![up][up]

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.