New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,152 Posts
I would say the Owls nest is your best choice,Strictly archery is WAY WAY to expensive, they know their stuff but they aren't worth what they expect you to pay them. Jim at the Owls nest is a great technician and very reasonably priced.

Hey WWP where in Bethlehem twshp did you move?

· Registered
3,152 Posts
I used to hunt an 18 acre piece right along the Charlestown Reserve... BIG bucks and a lot of them! I lost that piece 2 years ago..
Jim I know what piece you are talking about I think. Was it right off of Charlestown RD with a brick house and a bunh of pine trees in the back? How long were you allowed to hunt it for. If it's the same property I know who hunts it now,a certain excavator that likes to screw people out of their hunmting property,he's done it numerous times to people with other properties.

· Registered
3,152 Posts
The owls nest is in Alpha. Where on Black brook? By the Christmas tree farm in between Charlestown Rd and Manor drive,or past that? I hope that you didn't buy one of those Toll Bros Houses. I have a place that I can probably get you into hunting,I haven't hunted there in a couple of years but I know that he lets people hunt and he wants the deer dead. When you get settled in we'll have to hook up and I will show you around,I live in Belvidere but I grew up in Hampton and I am there a lot.

· Registered
3,152 Posts
Toll brother houses are JUNK,trust me I've done plenty of work in them and they are nothing but prefab particle board that are slapped together. Take a ride in one of their developements and just look at how wavey the siding is on them. I know quite a few people that have had nothing but problems with them, most of the walls are fastened with staples,oh I could go on and on. They are beautiful to look at but aren't built well at all.

Hey Woj..I'll take you and show you the place, we have to talk to him because I don't know how many guys he has hunting in there this year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.