New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Stealthy - I will be, as of tomorrow, living around the corner. My new house is on Kalan Farm Rd. I don’t know if you remember but I met you last fall when you were checking in that dandy 8 pointer at Lakeside Deli. My buddy and I were driving back from hunting and saw your buck on the carrier behind your SUV and stopped. I was the big guy. Small world…. I’ll probably be shooting most evenings at home so if you ever want to shoot a few arrows just let me know.

DBuck – Yes I did buy one of the houses in the Toll Brothers development off Black Brook. I had heard that Toll Brothers had some issues in MA a few years ago so I was cautious going into this house. I went over the house with a fine toothcomb with my buddy who is a contractor. We didn’t find any problems that any 8-year-old house could have. I also did some other inquiries about Toll with people I trust in real estate and there were no flags raised Hopefully overtime you won’t be proven right. I also hope this doesn’t mean you won’t show me around. You are also welcome to come shoot if you want as well.

· Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hey Wojtowicza. Wow there are a lot of newjerseyhunter.com'ers in the area! You are also welcome to come shoot if you want. Just let me know. Nice trout, where did you snag it (just kidding) where did you catch it?

I have to disconnect the computer tonight and won't have access to the internet till Monday when the cable is connected.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.