New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do people keep referring to these wack jobs as ARA's (Animal Rights Activists) in my opinion that affords them too much legitimacy. How about AHW (Anti Hunting Wackos).

First of all the idea of animal rights is absurd. "Rights" are something exclusive to humans. Along with rights we have the ability to accept the responsibilities that go along with these rights. Animals do not have cognitive thought as a result no ability to shoulder responsibility and consequently no rights.
We as a higher order of life have a responsibility as stewards of the planet. That includes managing wildlife to keep it at a population level where the available habitat can support it. Hunting is our management tool.

AHW's do not care about the welfare for deer, bears, ducks and other wildlife. If they did they would be confronting real estate developers that are responsible for the distruction of millions of acres of wildlife habitat every year.

AHW's dispise conventional American males that respect the heritage of our country. If these wackos had their way we would all be totally emasculated like them. They think they have some kind of superior intelectual development when in fact they are simply mentally ill. The male AHW's are just completely whipped by their feminazi masters. The women are complete man haters at least haters of real men.

This whole outlook of theirs grew out of the 1960's drug induced hippie movement thinking holds that anything not against the establishment culture needs to be destroyed. These people are intellectually bankrupt and should not be given the respect of calling them any kind of "activist" To my way of thinking that is an insult to "Civil Rights Activists" like MLK et.al from the '50's & '60's. (Please note that jackasses like Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson are not among these righteous activists mentioned)

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
corrected two errors

Why do people keep referring to these wack jobs as ARA's (Animal Rights Activists) in my opinion that affords them too much legitimacy. How about AHW (Anti Hunting Wackos).

First of all the idea of animal rights is absurd. "Rights" are something exclusive to humans. Along with rights we have the ability to accept the responsibilities that go along with these rights. Animals do not have cognitive thought as a result no ability to shoulder responsibility and consequently no rights.
We as a higher order of life have a responsibility as stewards of the planet. That includes managing wildlife to keep it at a population level where the available habitat can support it. Hunting is our management tool.

AHW's do not care about the welfare for deer, bears, ducks and other wildlife. If they did they would be confronting real estate developers that are responsible for the distruction of millions of acres of wildlife habitat every year.

AHW's dispise conventional American males that respect the heritage of our country. If these wackos had their way we would all be totally emasculated like them. They think they have some kind of superior intelectual development when in fact they are simply mentally ill. The male AHW's are just completely whipped by their feminazi masters. The women are complete man haters at least haters of real men.

This whole outlook of theirs grew out of the 1960's drug induced hippie movement thinking holds that anything against the establishment culture needs to be destroyed. These people are intellectually bankrupt and should not be given the respect of calling them any kind of "activist" To my way of thinking that is an insult to "Civil Rights Activists" like MLK et.al from the '50's & '60's. (Please note that jackasses like Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson are not among these righteous activists mentioned)

·
Registered
388 Posts
I like what you've got to say, my friend. [up]

Why is masculinity a bad thing in society these days? Traditional male roles are so frowned upon it seems. Being a youth myself, I can see this trend with young people and it really worries me.

Wasn't the Penn and Teller PETA episode posted on here recently? They have some great points about animal "rights"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts