New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD.

Lowered to $750!
$700 if somebody wants to throw in $50 of almost any popular caliber ammo to make up the difference ($50)

Wilson Arms 223 Wylde 1/8 24" Barrel
Adjustable Gas Block
YHM Rifle Length Smooth Forearm with full length rail
Spike Tactical Lower with Spider Logo
Stag Arms Lower Parts Kit
MOE Fixed Stock
Standard Picatinny bi-pod included

~100 rounds fired

Asking for $800

Attachments

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
If you decide to part it I will take the lower.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello, Location would help! Can you price the upper or any trade you maybe interest in. Thanks

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
more details, rate of twist........ can it take 5.56........ how accurate was this thing at say 100 yds........ someone that is going to uy it would like to know what rounds it liked, didn't like.

oooops, 1 in 8 twist I presume?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Updated the post with my location, Cliffside Park, Bergen County, 07010.

Not looking to trade for anything. To answer all of the PM's, the lowest I can go is $700 with the buyer throwing in some ammo to make up the difference. 30-06, .308, .223 preferred but everything considered.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As far as accuracy goes, I know this setup is capable of holding less than 1" MOA. The shooter just has to do his/her part!

I've only put a few rounds through it but factory american eagle black box 55 grain was pretty good but my 75 grain and 77 grain hand loads bought the groups right in tight.

1:8 twist.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, it can handle 5.56 pressures as well as 223. I'm trying to find a link but not having much joy. It's essentially the same specs as those in the link you sent but 24".

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You guys drive a hard bargain! Lowering the price to $750. I'll go to $700 if somebody wants to throw in $50 of almost any popular caliber ammo to make up the difference ($50).

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts