New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new around here and have question about pistol permit.

I already have my FID...got it about 6 months ago, but didnt bother to apply for any pistol permits at the time. But now all my buddies are getting pistol permits and I feel left out!

But anyway, I was going to apply soon but since I already have the FID will the process be any faster? Do I have to do the entire process over again (fingerprints, references, etc.)?

And lastly, I was thinking of a .22lr revovler if anyone has any suggestions. I like the S&W but man they are expensive. Are Taurus any good?

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
welcome. since you just got ur FID means u got printed within the last 2 years. That means all you do is go and fill out the paper work, no new prints ness.

Are Taurus any good?
Taurus does make pretty good revolvers.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
  Do I have to do the entire process over again (fingerprints, references, etc.)?
just fill out the paperwork like you do for the FID. yes you will need references again but depending on your PD this process could go very fast ( i got mine in 2 weeks) or it could veryyyyyyy long (months) all depends on the PD and how fast your references get the paper work back good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.