New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
APA Innovations INC.

Canadian based company, this bow is very unique and I keep hearing awesome reviews on it, anyone have one or shoot one?

http://www.apaarchery.com/home.html

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody?

The King Cobra shoots 362 FPS!!!

But the M7 sounds sweet at 7" Brace Height, 344 FPS, 3.9 lbs with 75% let off... the review said that drawing the 70 lbs feels like 55 lbs... sounds pretty sweet, no dealers in NJ though!

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks interesting but I wouldn't but a bow I couldn't shoot first.
I am hoping someone has one... check out the unique features, no need for a bow press!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I gotta say I don't like the idea of bringing a knife or a broadhead anywhere in the general direction of the string lol! People have done stupider things...

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I gotta say I don't like the idea of bringing a knife or a broadhead anywhere in the general direction of the string lol! People have done stupider things...
I think the tools built into the riser is awesome to have and the bow at 3.9 lbs is awesome! Hitting your string using the broadhead tightening tool in the riser would be pretty hard to do, it would be easier pulling your arrow out of your quiver and hitting the string since the quiver is right there, but you know to be careful or you won't be hunting! I love the idea of the sharpener, I know that I have forgotten to sharpen my knife before... go to pull out your knife to gut the deer and your like "wish I remembered!"... but if the sharpener was in my riser, a few swipes and you are good to go... nothing like a razor sharp knife when gutting![up]

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Fast bows they have been around for at least five to six years. The swiss army knife of bows.
Quality workmanship.

Archery talk has some good deals on used ones.

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
My buddy has a king cobra and loves it. He stopped using a Ross and a switchback this year to shoot just the cobra. I have not seen arrows fly out of it yet but he said it is amazing.. he shot several deer with it this year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts