New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody going out to strech the ol hounds legs a bit. The season is almost here and my 2 are hunrting to get on point and here my 16g crack off, the state is putting out quail saturday for training only . we will be out but not sure what wma .

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
I will be taking my two setters out to Assunpink on sunday,that way i can avoid any bunny hunters that might be there.My dogs hear any shots going off they will be looking at me wondering why we are not shooting.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
please bring a camera and post up some pics :D

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
when do they stock assunpink exactly? im training my 7 month old lab id like to bring him out there

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
They stock the quail on october 2,9,16,and 23rd.At exactly what time i dont know.Jerseygsp post says around 12 or 1 this friday.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
aint no country song i've ever heard that can beat a pair of beagles on the scent

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
cool thank you[up] im so wrapped up in bow hunting right now but im going to try and find time to take him out

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ive got bow hunting on my mind as well. the wife is a big fan [lol] however my 2 pointers are feeling this cool weather and know its almost that time. i promised them last year id tag out prior to bird season and made the cut my a week. my male asked me tonight how i was making out.lol

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
I'll be out at Whittingham tomorrow with Attila![up]

Gonna get there around 7-8 am and let him have at it, gotta be home by noon.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
let us know if you find any woodcock sign Ghostbear :D

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Sure thing! As cold as it's been getting they ought to be down soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts