New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there,

i just found this site a few weeks ago and it is great. great bunch of guys on here. i hunt turkey swamp wma and hunt by myself because i am the only one in my family who hunts. none of my friends hunt either. i bowhunt and have the permit for zone 16 for the upcoming permit bow season. i know i have told some of you, but i am still looking to harvest my first deer. had a few opportunities this season but it did not come about. but i am a serious hunter and believe in ethical hunting. looking for someone to do some scouting and hunt with. i am always looking for some new pointers on hunting.

if anyone is interested let me know.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Bow cop,

You should look into the Monmouth county park hunts. Some are going on now and some will take place during the winter seasons. If your looking to harvest your first.... that might be a good start.

good luck[up]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
njbowcop im from toms river, i work all week so I only hunt saturdays, my best friend is a brick cop that hunts during the week (he works 2nd shift). Email me at [email protected] maybe he can get out during the week with you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts