New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of places to hunt in this area. I live nearby and hunt here often. You can't be afraid to take a doe as the bucks are VERY smart. You don't always get them where you want them. Bring a portable stand, your gear, and a permit for Zone 34. I can almost garuantee a deer. Looking for an ethical, safe hunting partner. Let me know.

M

·
0 Posts
Hey duckndeer i'm down here in lower township maybe we can hook up sometime, maybe with bigbore and njbuckskin also. I'm trying to get together to show them some land along rt 47. Jakes Landing Rd, Dennis creek wma, the federal lands further south on 47.
I hunted on Heislerville during pheasant season, well I drove past didnt hunt cause all the people are crazy up there. I drove down a 1/2 mile stretch of road going out to the lighthouse and had counted 22 vehicals and lost count but atleaset 40 to 50 people and dogs running everywhere, very dangerous but would like to maybe look at other properties?

M

·
0 Posts
Last yr I hunted behind a friends house in Delmont right behind the firehouse, never saw deer but they where there and the deer sign was around. People would tell me they would cross on the bend in the road around 10 at night all the time. It just wasn't a good morning spot which was mostly when I could get out last yr.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. Doin LOTS of hunting. Deer,turk,duck, and goose. Was gonna go upland bird, but the stamp is retarded $$. And you can't get a field to yourself. I'm looking for a waterfowl hunting partner, and maybe someone to go out with during winter bow. I know most of the land in this area, and even some land in Salem County.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hunt mostly in Zone 34, once in a while in 3o and I do some specialty hunting in 27. I have some great hunts planed for winter bow in Peaslee WMA.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I live in zone 42. Planning on some winter bow. Would like to meet up with some of you guys. You can email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I just saw some picutres of two big bucks in the 130 range killed during gun season by a club on public land down near there. Think it might have been in Belleplain SF. They were big boys, but smaller bodies. That's okay, just makes them easy to drag...big handles, light weight. [up]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts