1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
hey kris what about Saturday?

·
11,226 Posts
Luknikk's split personality!!!:D

The Sunday before the buck season (Dec.4) My father and I will be meeting with another guy at Pub199 for a burger and beer to get ready for hunting! Anyone else want to meet? The mounts George has on the walls are awesome!!!! You should come check it out!

Whats the wife booting you out again this weekend Drag????;)

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Luknikk's split personality!!!

The Sunday before the buck season (Dec.4) My father and I will be meeting with another guy at Pub199 for a burger and beer to get ready for hunting! Anyone else want to meet? The mounts George has on the walls are awesome!!!! You should come check it out!

Whats the wife booting you out again this weekend Drag????
sounds like a plan for that Sunday Jim I will definatly meet you there..George has definatly done alot with the place since he first bought it.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I forgot you guys will be out for small game on Saturday. Let me know where you guys are going to meet on Sunday I'll try and meet you there.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Drag I live in PA now I used to live real close to you in Roxbury (Lake Rogerene)

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
I'd meet up with you guys, but it seems that where you are going is a hike for me.

David

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Drag, I live in Reeders PA about 5 minutes from the crossings up 715 exit 299 off RT 80. Yea I still work at Picatinny. Holy crap?? why holy crap??

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Holy crap ... because its a long drive, no?

Do you have to work on Sat or Sunday? If so, we can meet up at the Thirsty Moose your shift (or something) so that you do not have to drive far.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts