New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
I know it sounds ridiculous but check out las vegas craigslist, any southern arizona craigslist, and so. calfornia craigslist.

desert states are the best to buy a used car from, no road salt, minimal rust! good luck.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I am selling my 95 Jeep Wrangler 3800.00 obo. 4 cyl 5 speed 156,xxx miles. New Dick Cepek Rims and 32" 11.50 Bf Goodrich Mud-Terrian tires.2.5" lift, and ranchero shocks.Comes with hard top and hard doors. I have all the hard ware for the soft top.New CD player and soundbar. 6x9 speakers in pods in back with cupholders.I also have the stock rims and tires. Serious inquiries!!! Call Crystal at 856-449-5886 or 856-421-3474

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
have a 90 Jeep Wrangler for sale. It is 6cyl, manual and 4x4. It runs and looks great with a lot of extras. Very little rust on the doors only. The body is solid. New soft top. I'm asking 4000 obo. Money talks. 215 432 2177.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
6 cly. 5 Speed.
Runs Good
Rebuilt engine
New Clutch
New Master Cylinder, Break Lines/Breaks

Muffler needs some work done.

If Interested or if you have any questions you can call the following numbers.

Spanish Speaking - 856-676-7964
English Speaking - 856-883-2711

Price is negotiable.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Hi Guy, this is buckhunter, I do not have a jeep for sale but want to craigslist south jersey, click on cars/trucks by owner, when it opens put in jeep wrangler, there are a ton of them in your range, most with pictures, all I sent had pictures, I am just trying to help out a fellow hunter, good luck. 95 jeep wrangler 72k miles 4 cyl good on gas auto trans easy to drive nice clean jeep I can sent pics to email or to phone text or call my name is Chris 856-449-6346

·
Registered
254 Posts
My son just told me he listed his Jeep on Craigslist today. I wish he wasnt selling it. He's asking $5500 but i think he would move a little. Not sure how to post craigslist ad but heres what he has.
Blacked out 97 wrangler ready for snow. This jeep runs great and is a fun ride. 4cyl automatic and has 133k miles on it not bad for a 97. New pioneer speakers and headunit. Lifted with roof rack . I love this jeep but need a smaller car to commute to school. I also have a soft top for the jeep and I'm trying to get rid of it for $5500.

Call my cell if you want to take a look at it 732 492 0742
My name is Chris.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.