New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In The Easton Express.

Here it is if you didn't. I don't know if it was already on here and got deleted or not.

http://www.nj.com/letters/expresstimes/index.ssf?/base/news-0/1134468271223660.xml&coll=2

Web site details the torture hunting causes animals
Tuesday, December 13, 2005

On the Web site www.newjerseyhunter.com, hunters shared stories of the bears they had killed during the recent hunting season. One hunter told how he shot a bear that, though seriously wounded, picked himself up and ran in terrified flight. The hunter fired again; the force of the blast knocked the bear back and onto a fallen tree. Even with two bleeding wounds, the bear held onto life, ran once more, escaped, and hid in a thicket. Twenty minutes later, having tracked the voluminous blood trail, the hunter found the bear. And when the poor animal got up to run, the hunter fired and the shot tore into the bear's shoulder. This wound, compounded with the others, poured the greater amount of the bear's life-blood to the ground, and he died.

The picture accompanying the story was of the pitiful bear being held by the hunter who had a joyous smile across his face. It was as if he had done some great deed and had not just brutally tortured and slaughtered an innocent animal.

There are no grays between the black and white nature of these killings, but only the crimson variants of blood and torn flesh. Though man's law claims this slaughter to be legal, the greater law of mercy and compassion condemns it to be of the worst felonious crime.

The Animal Protection PAC fights for animals because we know the savage nature of hunting and the monstrous agony it causes. Now you know too.

Stuart Chaifetz

Cherry Hill, N.J.

Director

Animal Protection PAC

www.ProtectNJAnimals.com

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Excellent. Free advertisement.

On the website tofufartingfairies.com some vegans shared stories of the mice, fawns, foxes and rabbits they paid a farmer to kill to harvest their soybeans for tofu. One vegan told how the farmers combine first ripped the ears off the rabbit and then seconds later tore into it's gut and tossed it aside like yesterday's garbage. The rabbit suffered for nearly 2 hours until the combine came by the next row and ripped the suffering rabbit in half.....

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Wow talk about embellishing my story....Gee Whiz!

Truth be told I had to force myself to smile.

What a real Plonker that guy Stu is.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
[up]

Stuie, thanks for the press!

Other Anti-s if you are watching - write more letters Identifying newjerseyhunter.com and watch our numbers grow to 100,000 or so hunters statewide by next year!

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Wow talk about embellishing my story....Gee Whiz!
I took a little creative license myself in my own letter to the editor of that paper. Here it is, see if they print it.

...Regarding the alleged torture of animals by the letter writer on 12/14/05, lets examine some more torture. It’s a hot August day as the fawn lays under the leafy green canopy, hidden from the scorching sun, yet catching a cool breeze in the middle of the field. She hears a faint noise, then the screams of the birds and mice, her woodland neighbors, as a low rumbling draws near. Soon the shrieking of a baby bunny pierces her ears, and she sinks lower into her bed, trying to remain hidden from the terrible thing that must be stalking her. Suddenly, the low rumble has become a terrible roar, and with the ground shaking beneath her she leaps up to run, in fear for her life, but it’s too late. Sharp blades tear her flesh from her bones. If she is lucky, her agony will not last long and she will be crushed under the heavy tires of the combine that is harvesting the string beans…beans used to make string bean casserole for the vegetarians and anti-hunting activists that protest so violently against killing or harming animals.

Yes, all sorts of birds, mammals, insects and reptiles will die as a result of your vegetarian lifestyle. Millions of them die every year in fact, as the plowing, planting, spraying and harvesting of crops is carried out to feed the population, especially in the farming of soybeans for tofu to keep all those self-righteous Vegans happy. Those of you who feel the need to protest the killing of animals for food need look no further than the mirror for someone to hate. You can hide in denial if you like, but some us choose to be grounded in reality and know what it takes for us to survive…that being the death of some other creature. You are just as guilty (even if you can’t face that fact) as the hunters who take their own food…you are only kidding yourself if you believe otherwise.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
If someone with a creative bone were to do the same thing describing the incident where Stu's cohorts were arrested, that would probably make a good read as a letter ot the editor too. Show that fatwacko two can play his game.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts