New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just seen this on a post this morning. called and it is true, and ready to go.

Deer Corn, $ 6.00 for 60 lbs that`s ten lbs for a dollar, sounds good to me, I am going today,

712 Alvine Rd Pittsgrove, going out landis ave towards Bridgeton road on right just before Rainbow Lake,

1-609-501-4270 856-373-0646 [up][up]

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Your welcome, just hunter looking out for brother hunter, something we could use a lot more of, have a great season and be safe to hunt again.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Called both numbers a couple times and no answer or reply.

I got in touch with them and this is there reply, they said they are in the fields cause of the heat to call again, or text.

Hi William, you called 2 numbers for Parvin Farms? Call or text too. All THREE numbers. We have been struggling terribly to keep the corn watered over the last week but we do return messages and texts. We are happy to help you, please just be patient with us during drought, as it’s just the 3 of us. We always have corn bagged and ready. Sometimes we are just out in the field I need a chance to make callbacks. Thanks

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I got in touch with them and this is there reply, they said they are in the fields cause of the heat to call again, or text.

Hi William, you called 2 numbers for Parvin Farms? Call or text too. All THREE numbers. We have been struggling terribly to keep the corn watered over the last week but we do return messages and texts. We are happy to help you, please just be patient with us during drought, as it’s just the 3 of us. We always have corn bagged and ready. Sometimes we are just out in the field I need a chance to make callbacks. Thanks
Thanks for the update. I will try again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts